1. UniglobeMarkets promotes Cash rebate to all its activated new Clients, subject to the terms and Conditions contained in the present document
2. By opening a trading account during the term of this Offer, the Client acknowledges that he has read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as by the UniglobeMarkets Trading Terms and Conditions.
3. To be eligible for the Cash Rebate, the Client must maintain a trading account with Uniglobemarkets for at least one month after initial deposit.
4. The Client must send a Cash Rebate offer request email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state his/her full name and Account number. After approval, the client will receive the Cash rebate.
5. The client must request his Cash Rebate within 5 business days of their deposit. If a client start trading before his request for bonus is processed, the client will not be entitled to the Cash Rebate
6. The Cash Rebate offer is limited to one account per client, regardless of the number of accounts that the Client holds with UniglobeMarkets. The client’s trading account will not be credited with the Cash Rebate if that account is already subject to another promotion.
7. Cash Rebate for each client is calculated and applied as per the table below:
|Round Turn Lot Traded||Cash Rebate|
|From 1 lot – 199 lots||USD 4 per lot|
|From 200 lots – 499 lots||USD 5 per lot|
|From 500 lots – 699 lots||USD 7 per lot|
|Over 700 lots||USD 10 per lot|
8. Open trades will not be included in the calculation of the Cash Rebate. The minimum difference between opening and closing a trade should not be less than 5 pips and 5 minutes(both conditions to be met), to be eligible for cash rebate.
9. The Cash rebate will be credited into the qualified Client’s trading account after all the requirements set in these terms and conditions are met.
10. UniglobeMarkets reserves the right to remove or withdraw this program at any time, even though the one month calendar month is not completed for the client..
11. UniglobeMarkets is offering this Cash Rebate to its clients on the condition that the client comply with the terms and conditions at all times, acts in good faith to this offer, should not abuse this offer.
12. If UniglobeMarkets suspects or has reason to believe that a client (whether individually or as a part of a group) has failed to comply with the terms and conditions of this Cash Rebate offer, UniglobeMarkets is entitled at its sole discretion to (i) deny, withhold or withdraw from the client the bonus (ii) to block the Client’s account (iii) to terminate the Client’s access to UniglobeMarkets services (iv) to terminate the contract between UniglobeMarkets and the Client’s account (v) to cancel any profits generated by abusing the terms and conditions.
13. UniglobeMarkets has the right to unilaterally modify, change or terminate this offer or any of the terms and conditions of this offer, or any policies it applies in the exercise of its discretion under this offer at any time, without the client’s consent.
14. The Client acknowledges that Forex and Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved, seeking independent advice if necessary prior to entering into such transactions.