Multi Level Sub-IB
1. On the Eve of X-Mas and New year Uniglobe Markets promotes biggest ever Introducing broker contest starting from 5th Dec, 2019 to 15th Jan, 2020.
2. The rewards are divided in four below given categories:
- Laptop (need to deposit min USD 20000 and 1000 standard lots to be traded)
- iPhone (need to deposit min USD 30000 and 1500 standard lots to be traded)
- Bangkok Holiday Tour (Need to deposit USD 50000 and 3000 standard lots to be traded)
- Europe Tour (Need to deposit USD 100000 and 5000 standard lots to be traded)
**Above mentioned lots must be completed before 29th Feb, 2020
** All the prizes will be distributed after the first week of March, 2020.
3. The minimum deposit to be made by the agent’s clients to avail this Offer is USD 20,000.
4. The Introducing broker contest is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing Uniglobe Markets’ terms and conditions.
5. By registering, opening a partner account, and or accepting the terms and conditions the agent is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
6. This Offer is eligible to the existing and new Introducing broker of Uniglobe Markets who refer their clients to deposit or redeposit into live accounts which are linked under their agent’s account, and who trade with any instrument Offered by Uniglobe Markets excluding all Indices.
7. This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Introducer broker, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the agent
8. Positions open for less than two minutes are not eligible to avail this offer.
9. This Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus or cash-back based on trading volume which Uniglobe Markets may offer.
10. If Uniglobe Markets suspects or has reason to believe that an agent or agent’s client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other Offer presented by Uniglobe Markets, or has acted in bad faith, Uniglobe Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that agent the Offer and, if necessary:
(i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that agent’s account(s),
(ii) to terminate that agent’s access to services provided by Uniglobe Markets and/or terminate the contract between Uniglobe Markets and the agent’s for the provision of services.
(iii) to block that agent’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the agent. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
11. Where the agent, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ client/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with Uniglobe Markets) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
12. It is important that Eligible agents are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
13. Uniglobe Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
14. The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.