Uniglobe Markets is offering its clients a 100% Deposit Bonus.
This bonus is open to new and existing Clients who deposit or re-deposit into their live account with Uniglobe Markets. With the 100% Bonus Uniglobe Markets will deposit 100% credit into the trading account of the Client and offer cash-back on every lot traded, subject to the terms and conditions.
This Offer is valid until the 31st of December 2020, whereby the promotion will expire.
– Uniglobe Markets promotes a 100% Credit Bonus valid for 60 days from the day of the deposit.
– Get 2 USD (two) cash-back on every standard lot traded (whereby a lot represents 100,000 units)
– Cashback added to client trading account at the 5th of next calendar month.
– The minimum deposit to apply for the Offer is USD 300.
– The maximum leverage offered with this Offer is 1:200.
– Indices trading instruments will NOT be paid a rebate on any trading volume as part of this offer.
– This Offer is eligible to existing and new Clients of Uniglobe Markets who deposit or redeposit into their live account.
– This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
– Cash-backs are applied when a trade is closed, Should the bonus be credit out and open positions remain, the client will not receive cash-back for those open positions upon closing.
– Positions open for less than three minutes are not eligible to get cash-back.
– Any withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the bonus credit being fully removed.
This Offer commences on 1st December 2018 and is valid until the 31st of January 2019, whereby the promotion will expire.Terms and Conditions1. Uniglobe Markets promotes a 100% Credit valid for 60 days from the day of the deposit and USD 2 cash-back on every standard lot traded (whereby a lot represents 100,000 units), added to client trading account at the 5th of next calendar month.2. The minimum deposit to apply for the Offer is USD 300.
3. The 100% Bonus offer is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing Uniglobe Markets’ terms and conditions.
4. By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
5. This Offer is eligible to existing and new Clients of Uniglobe Markets who deposit or redeposit into their live account, and who trade with any instrument Offered by Uniglobe Markets excluding all Indices.
6. Indices trading instruments will NOT be paid a rebate on any trading volume as part of this offer.
7. Additional deposits of any amount will increase the bonus amount by the respective amount deposited;the maximum Credit that can be obtained via the Offer is USD 5000. After the account has received USD 5000 in bonus credit funds, additional deposits will not increase the bonus amount.
8. The maximum leverage offered with this Offer is 1:200. If your existing account leverage is greater than the maximum leverage (1:200), by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that your account leverage will be instantly reduced to 1:200. Uniglobe Markets is not liable for any loss due to the reduction in leverage.
9. This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
10. Cash-backs are applied when a trade is closed, Should the bonus be credit out and open positions remain, the client will not receive cash-back for those open positions upon closing.
11. Positions open for less than two minutes are not eligible to get cash-back.
12. The 100% Bonus part of the Offer is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn nor be lost.
13. Any withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the bonus credit being fully removed.
14. Internal MT4 to MT4 transfers, to or from the Offer account, are not permitted. If an internal transfer is requested, the 100% Bonus part of the Offer will be removed and under no circumstances shall Uniglobe Markets be liable for any consequences of any Offer cancellation or decline, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out.
15. This Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus or cash-back based on trading volume which Uniglobe Markets may offer.
16. Should a Client’s trading account already have an existing Bonus, then they will not be able to opt in to this promotion OR by accepting these Terms and Conditions.
17. If Uniglobe Markets suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other Offer presented by Uniglobe Markets, or has acted in bad faith, Uniglobe Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by Uniglobe Markets and/or terminate the contract between Uniglobe Markets and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
18. Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
19. Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with Uniglobe Markets) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
20. In the event an account has open positions, or a floating profit/loss and the Offer amount is removed for any reason, Uniglobe Markets will not be liable for any adverse effects.
21. It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
22. Uniglobe Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
23. The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.